Our latest release comes with even more efficiency improving, admin busting features! Without further ado, here are the details.
Google Calendar Integration*
If you are the kind of person that keeps your diary n Google Calendar, then you are going to love this feature. Once you connect your Google Calendar to BookingHawk.com, we won’t show any times as available if you have a clashing event in your Google Calendar.
We will also add any bookings taken on BookingHawk.com as events into your Google Calendar. To see a demo, watch this short video.
*Only available for appointments and not events/classes. To see how to integrate your calendar, click here.
More and more of our customers were telling us that many of their appointments are online as opposed to in a physical room. Thus, having your business address displayed as the location for booking was not appropriate. Therefore we have added the ability for your bookings to be displayed as a URL or Skype username. Here is a short demonstration.
We have also made some subtle improvements, cosmetic adjustments as well as fixing some minor defects. Full list below.
- Improved search engine rankings via defect fix in our schema.org
- Facility to change the date of events with bookings
- Refund amount is now displayed in cancellation emails
- Closed places for an event can now be reopened on the date of the event
- Paying an invoice is now possible from several places
- Billing icon fixed in dashboard
- Business can accept payments in a currency other than the one of their registered address
- No more rouge commas in the display address of your business or event
- Price is not shown when the event is free. Prior to this fix, it always displayed as €0.00
- The waiting list is now accessible on mobile devices in the dashboard
- Searching for bookings by email address is now possible
- Search algorithm improved to increase response times
Hi, my name is Niall Smith and I am the Founder and CEO of BookingHawk.com. I am an experienced software engineer and have worked with companies like AOL, Guidewire, Deloitte and SAP. I am a graduate of The New Frontiers entrepreneur development programme. I live in Dublin, Ireland with my wife. I love to meet other founders and learn from as many people as possible.