If you are not happy with this Privacy Statement you should not use the Services.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Acts BookingHawk.com trading as Jensen Software, Niall Smith of The LINC, Institute of Technology, Blanchardstown, Blanchardstown Road North, Dublin 15, D15 YV78 is the data controller.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the events, services or booking pages, by creating an account with us, but uploading businesses to our site.
It is possible for a business / facilitator to ask questions of you in order that you may complete the booking of their service / event. In such cases, the nature of the question is decided by the business owner / event facilitator. The answers that you provide to these questions is stored on our servers and is available for anyone that has access to the businesses dashboard within BookingHawk.com. This information is also sent via email to the business owner / event facilitator.
Some business users of BookingHawk.com may record notes of their dealings with you. For example, if a physiotherapist is using this system, the may make notes of their diagnosis or your condition as well as their treatment plans for your condition. This information is not audited or inspected for any use by BookingHawk.com. It is solely used by the business which you have procured the services of. Any business which uses this data for anything other than your intended purpose, is in breach of our terms and conditions. Should you feel that your data is being misused, please report it to us immediatley by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information we collect about you:
With regard to the site:
• Technical information, including IP protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type. This information is not stored by us. It is only tracked in real time so that we may monitor website traffic.
• Information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locaters (URL) click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (which will include clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away the page.
When you sign up for a BookingHawk.com service, we will track your non-personal information previously collected about you through our Services with the personal information provided when you register.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways
1. Information you give us.
We will use this information:
• To carry out our obligations arising out of any contracts entered into between you and us to contact you in relation to appointment and or event booking and to provide you with the information, about products and services that you request from through our site.
• To respond to any queries you submit to us.
• To notify you about changes to the Services.
• To ensure that content from our site and mobile applications is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
• To send you news letters or other forms of communication in relation to the latest changes to the Services, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting.
2. Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
• To administer our site and mobile applications for internal operations including trouble shooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
• To improve our site and mobile applications to ensure that the content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
• As part of our efforts to keep our site and mobile applications safe and secure.
• To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site and mobile applications about content, goods or services we or third parties offer.
• To customise certain features of the Services to provide you with an enhanced experience.
3. Information we receive from other sources.
• We may combine this information with information you give us and information that we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with:
1. The business owner where you have booked your appointment or event facilitator that is organising the event you have booked.
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy, practices or content of such websites.
3rd Party Integrations
Where you choose to integrate BookingHawk.com with 3rd party applications (Google, Stripe, Zoom), you are providing our system access to data that you shared with these companies, but not necessarily with us. When integrating these 3rd party applications, you will be informed of the data type that will be shared with BookingHawk.com in order to allow data communications between BookingHawk.com and the chosen £rd Party application. At any time, you may disconnect your BookingHawk.com account from these 3rd parties via the Integrations page in the system dashboard.
All of our payments support the use of Strong Customer Authentication for all Stripe payments in support of the second on Payment Services Directive (PSD2).
Where we store your personal data
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
Updating, Verifying or Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email [dataprotectionATbookinghawkDOTcom]. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
Removal, Editing and Accessing Your Data
At any stage, upon receipt of a request to [dataprotectionATbookinghawkDOTcom] will remove, export or edit your data.
We do not share any data with third parties for commercial reasons.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or the security practices of BookingHawk.com trading as Jensen Software please send them to supportATbookinghawkDOTcom