Happy New Year everyone. At BookingHawk.com we have been busy making the system even better. Here is a list of features we’ve been working on.
Zoom Meetings For Drop-In Classes/Events
BookingHawk.com will automatically generate a Zoom meeting link the minute there is a booking made. This link will be send to your client and the details will show on your dashboard too. If you cancel or delete your class/event in BookingHawk.com, it will also delete the Zoom meeting from your Zoom dashboard.
Zoom Meetings for a Course of Classes/Events
BookingHawk.com can now also automatically create meetings in Zoom for your recurring courses and events.
Gift Voucher Visibility
You can now see all of the Gift Vouchers that you have sold in one place. You can also check their remaining balance and expiry dates. For more information, see the below video.
Resend Gift Voucher
If your client has lost or not received their Gift Voucher, you can now resend it to them as shown in the next video.
One Less Click
When only one class/event available client is brought straight to that page, as demonstrated below:
Text Editor For Data Usage Policy
You can now have more control over the appearance of your Data Usage Policy as demonstrated in the next video.
We also improved few other things.
- Loading speed of past events/classes improved
- Ticket amount defaults to 1 on the customer facing page to save them changing it from the old default of 0
- Double quotes are now available to use in event/class names
- Copying a class no longer uses the Euro currency symbol by default, instead it uses the currency symbol of the account
- Increased robustness for the booking process to further reduce the failure rate
Hope this changes will make your experience using BookingHawk.com even better.