We are delighted to announce that as of last night, our booking and scheduling system is now international. Adding to last months support for the United Kingdom and GBP, five more countries are now supported.
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States join Ireland and the United Kingdom on the list of supported currencies and timezones.
As well as international support, some other changes made it into the third upgrade of 2019.
- Improved efficiency in our SMS reminder system
- Improved UI design for the event home screen
- Waiting list phone country codes now automatically default to the business country code
- A softer tone in our billing emails – we didn’t mean to sound so scary 🙂
- Our search index updating has been moved to overnight to avoid disruption during the day
Hi, my name is Niall Smith and I am the Founder and CEO of BookingHawk.com. I am an experienced software engineer and have worked with companies like AOL, Guidewire, Deloitte and SAP. I am a graduate of The New Frontiers entrepreneur development programme. I live in Galway, Ireland with my wife. I love to meet other founders and learn from as many people as possible.