A fun weekly hour in the woods for parents/guardians and their toddlers.Starting from walking age up to 3 yrs. Children will have a chance to experience free play in the woods while trying fun activities such as a weekly fun nature crafts table, messy play, mud kitchen, storytelling, songs and lots more, while parents can also connect with other parents/ guardians in the woods.
Term dates 27/02, 05/03, 12/03, 19/03.
Exact location information given after booking.
Sessions may not run if adequate numbers are not met .A refund system will be in place in that case.
Infant younger siblings not walking yet are very welcome to come along free of charge.
By booking with Go Wild Forest School you agree on the following Terms and Conditions.
- PARENTS AGREEMENT THAT ALL CHILDREN ARE TO COME IN IN WATERPROOF CLOTHING AND FOOTWEAR AND OF CHANCE OF CHILDREN GETTING DIRTY WHILE ENJOYING ACTIVITIES.
- PARENTS AWARENESS OF NEED TO CANCEL SESSIONS WHEN WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE TOO SEVERE TO PROCEED, SUCH AS ORANGE AND RED ALERT, EXTREMELY HIGH WINDS OR FOREST SCHOOL LEADER ILLNESS.
Parents will be informed the night before of the morning of the session and a rescheduled session will always be offered.
- PARENTS AWARNESS OF POSSIBILITY OF MINOR CUTS, SCRAPES AND FALLS WHILE CHILDREN ENJOY OUTDOOR CHILD LED ACTIVITIES
- Go Wild Forest School is committed to protecting personal data. Our collection and use of personal data follows the Data Protection Act 1998 and also considers the rights and wishes of all participants whose data is collected. Data is needed for individual record forms with information about each participant.Data is stored electronically and cannot be taken home. Data will be stored until the end of the term and then be deleted for safety purposes, with the exception in case the participants are coming back for a following term, in that case it will be deleted at the end of participation.
- PARENTS AUTHORIZATION FOR GO WILD FOREST SCHOOL TO COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO THE 1998 DATA PROTECTION ACT AND THE ABOVE STATEMENTS.
- PARENTS AWARNESS AND ACCEPTANCE ALL OF GO WILD FOREST SCHOOL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES available at https://www.gowildforestschool.ie/