Healing with Sound workshop
Are you curious to know more about vibrational healing and sound? Does the idea of adding sonic magic into your personal meditation and wellness practice entice you? Or would you like to add a little sound healing into your work with wellness clients or into Yoga classes?
If so, this is the perfect hands on workshop for you and you don’t need any experience
This is a hands on 5 hour workshop you will be playing frosted quartz crystal bowls as well as a selection of traditional metal bowls and other healing instruments like tongue drums and chimes.
• You will find out more about how sound healing works.
• Learn how about the history of the traditional metal singing bowls, try out playing techniques including bowls on bodies techniques.
• Discover for yourself the magic of crystal singing bowls and the different ways to play.
• Learn some vocal techniques to use for sound healing.
• Mindfulness of Listening meditations and exercises.
• Have fun playing and getting proficient using different chimes, from tingshas, binaural and orchestral.
The workshop will finish with a personalised Sound Journey with gongs and alchemy singing bowls for the workshop participants to relax, receive and absorb their learning. Plus you will receive a handout with extra information. There will be a few instruments available for sale subject to availability.
The workshop host is Cheryl Farthing who has been teaching Yoga and Meditation for over 20 years and regularly holds sound baths around Auckland.
This fun day is limited to 8 people so there will be lots of playing time
Cost is $144 and includes tea and snacks, workshop, sound bath and handout.
Time: 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm