Delivered via Zoom
The aim of this programme is to give participants the competencies necessary to discharge their duties
under the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Construction Regulations, as Project Supervisor for the
• Legislation overview
• Duties of Clients, PSDP, Designers, PSCS
• Safety Management System
• Review of Preliminary Safety & Health Plans
• Preparation of Construction Safety & Health Plans
• Particular Risks, Risk Assessments, Emergency Procedures
• Review of Statutory Forms & Permits to Work
• Duties of Contractors
• Contractor and Sub-Contractor Pre-Appointment
• Temporary Works
• Review of the Safety File
Number of Candidates
Maximum of 20
There are no other entry restrictions.
The Programme is delivered over 3 days including Assessment, with an anticipated start time at 09:00 and a conclusion at 17:00.
This programme will be by way of an Instructor led presentation, either face to face or via Zoom.
The Assessment is a Theory Test which is by way of a short answer paper with a time frame of 60 minutes allocated for completion.
There is a practical assignment requiring the completion of a risk assessment document, the details of which will be explained on the programme.
This programme is an IOSH programme and an Construction Design Management – PSCS will be awarded to all participants on the programme who successfully complete the theoretical assessment and the practical assignment.