Saturday 30th September
10am - 12.30pm
The Dance of Life with Noeleen Tyrrell
Shiva Nataraja is the Cosmic Dancer. He dances the Universe into being. This is a constant process, a never ending dance. The Pancha-Krtyas – are the 5 ways
that the divine takes action, the five steps of the dance:
‘The five divine Acts are not only what God/dess does, in fact, they are all S/He ever
does’- Christopher Wallis
The 5 Acts of the Divine are:
• Srsti: creation, emission, or the flowing forth of Self-expression.
• Sthiti: holding, preservation, stasis, or maintenance.
• Samhara: dissolution, resorption, or destruction.
• Tirodhana: concealment, occlusion, or forgetting.
• Anugraha: revelation, remembering, or the bestowal of grace.
In this workshop you will explore this in ‘real time’ and observe the dance happening right under your nose. With this awareness we flow through the
dance of the physical practice and examine how you can actively choreograph the dance of your own life. The beat of the dance is that of your own heart, your own unique expression. We can co-create with Shiva to direct and guide ourselves along the path of our deepest hearts desire.
Bring a notebook and pen.